I usually wash the face last, just prior to placing it
back on the unit. However, with all the dirt I wanted
to see what I was dealing with, so I gave the face a
cleaning first thing just to see if any new blemishes
There were two noticeable marks. One near the lower
left bolt hole. Careless removal by prior tech made
A light scratch near the volume control.
A very... VERY faint scratch in the upper left near the
"2252" lettering. I could never get this to show up in a
photo. It is almost unnoticeable... not visible unless
you are conducting an up-close and detailed
examination in good light. This one is nearly invisible...
but, it is there.
Well... it is not perfect, but all in all, it will make a
presentable unit, so I decided to press on with the
project. After the unit was completed I found the
marks were very subtle and went mostly unnoticed.